We’re please to announce that the records of London Metropolitan University have been added to Copac.
Library Services at London Metropolitan University operate across 3 sites:
- Holloway Road Library contains Human Sciences, Languages and Social Sciences material
- Aldgate Library contains Art, Architecture and Design, and Business and Law material
- Special Collections holds collections such as the Frederick Parker Collection, the Archive of the Irish in Britain, and the Trades Union Congress Collection.
For more information see their Copac library page.
To browse their records, select the Main Search tab on Copac and choose ‘London Metropolitan University’ from the list of libraries.
We’re pleased to announce that the holdings of Bangor University Library and Northumbria University Library have been added to Copac.
Bangor University Library
Bangor University Library holds an extensive range of print and electronic resources, and also has one of the largest university-based archives in the UK, cared for by its internationally recognised Archives and Special Collections department.
The service is housed over four libraries:
- Main Library – holds collections for Arts, Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences, Music, Law, the Welsh Library, and is the location of the Archives and Special Collections department.
- Deiniol Library – holds collections for Sciences, Psychology and Healthcare Sciences. Also kept here is a large collection of Ordnance, Soil and Geological Survey maps.
- Normal Library – holds materials related to Education, Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences and collections of children’s books.
- Wrexham Library – holds materials on Nursing, Midwifery, Radiography and Healthcare Sciences.
You can find out more about the library on their Copac information page, and see descriptions of their archival collections at the Archives Hub.
Northumbria University Library holds comprehensive digital and print collections, comprising over 550,000 print books, over 822,000 ebooks and in excess of 108,000 online journals and print journals.
The service is housed over three libraries:
- City Campus Library – is the largest of the libraries and houses collections that support all of the subjects that are taught at City Campus. The library has been extensively refurbished since 2013.
- Coach Lane Library – based on the east side of Coach Lane Campus, and houses collections that support all of the subjects that are taught at Coach Lane Campus.
- Law Practice Library – situated within City Campus East and is located on the first floor of the CCE1 Building (Business and Law), and it houses a reference collection of law resources, including textbooks, law reports and journals.
You can find out more about the library on their Copac information page.
To browse or limit your search to the holdings of either library, select the Main Search tab in Copac and choose the library name from the list of libraries.