We are pleased to announce that the holdings of Search Engine, the National Railway Museum’s Library, are now available on Copac.
The library and archive collections at the National Railway Museum form one of the largest resources of railway and transport history in the world. The Library Collection is international in scope and covers all time periods.
- Over 20 thousand books and 800 journal titles, of which 300 are current subscriptions
- Railway company works archives and drawings
- Official publications and publicity such as Accident Reports, holiday guides, timetables and tickets
- Technical records describing locomotive performance and design
- Extensive photographic, art and poster collection
You can see more details about Search Engine on their information page on the Copac website.