We’re pleased to announce that the holdings of Cranfield University (Technical Reports Collection) have been added to Copac.
This Collection specialises in Aeronautics and is also strong in Agriculture and Soil Sciences, Automotive/motorsport, Engineering, Environment and Management. The metadata is particularly rich as each report is catalogued at item rather than series level. Reports are generally available for interlibrary loan and a growing number are digitised.
Cranfield’s Aeronautical reports comprise a nationally, if not internationally, important collection of current and historical technical and research reports relating to aerospace and air transport engineering and management from leading research establishments and organisations. Many reports date back to the early the 1940s and 1950s and some even earlier. The translations of reports produced at the Luftfahrtforschungsanstalt Hermann Goring (LFA), Volkenrode which describe German aeronautical research, especially during the 1940s are of particular historical interest.
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
• NATO Advisory Group for Aerospace Research and Development (AGARD)
• European Space Agency (ESA)
• International Civil Aviation Organization
• Aeronautical Research Council (ARC)
• Royal Aircraft / Aerospace Establishment (RAE)
• Office National d’Études et de Recherches Aérosatiales (ONERA)
• Nationaal Lucht- en Ruimtevaartlaboratorium
• Deutsche Luft- und Raumfahrt
• National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA)
To browse, or limit your search to the Cranfield University (Technical Reports Collection), go to the main tab on copac.ac.uk and choose ‘Cranfield University (Technical Reports Collection)’ from the list of libraries.